This book addresses becoming and then being a coach plus the impact of coaching.
The chapters of the book include:
- The Journey to Become a Coach by Cathy Liska
- Crossroads of Manager, Trainer, and Coach by Kaleen Barbera
- Coaching from the Heart by Betsy Laughter
- Coaching: The Total Package by Jennifer Maxwell Parkinson
- Mapping Your Dream by Shaddae Renee
- Career Coaching for Students by Amanda Quayle
- Career Game Plans by Julie Kratz
- When It Is Time for Feedback by Linda Clark
- Coaching the Athlete Versus the Executive by Emily Bass
- How Coaching Helped a Legacy Business by Kelly Gangl
- The HR Leader’s Transition to Coach by Cheryl Knight
- Affirmation for Sustainable Change by Juanita Bulloch
Each chapter is a unique read and is written by a certified coach drawing on their own experience and expertise.
This book provides great insights on the coaching profession, how coaching works in comparison to other fields, being authentic as a coach, application of coaching in terms of careers, executives, and businesses, transitioning to coaching, and the impact of the positive focus of coaching for creating meaningful change.
Sometimes the chapters create more questions than they answer.
A great read for those thinking about becoming a coach or who are coaches.
Insightful for those who hire coaches or have a coach.