Certified Professional Coach Program Overview
Designed to develop the 11 Core Competencies of a coach plus provide a model, coaching processes, and tools for you to start coaching.
Start with six live, interactive online classes (see the schedule page for class date, time, and location options)
1. About Coaching: What a Coach Is Not, What a Coach Is, How to Excel as a Coach with the 11 Core Competencies
2. Ethics: What the specifics of the Code of Ethics means for you, scenarios and what to do, and ethical accountability
3. Understanding Your Client: A tool for recognizing how your client is thinking and interacting combined with tips to adjust
4. Communication: Techniques for fully engaging through listening, clear, direct language, and asking powerful questions
5. Focus and Motivation: Tools for recognizing language patterns and thought patterns to create a shift for a positive forward focus
6. Group Session: Q&A, model and process overview, and explore resources
Each class is followed by an assignment - expect about 90 minutes to complete: Research, Practice, and Report
After each online class you will have an assignment to either research and reflect or to practice specific people and communication techniques, then write a two-page report. Expect to invest at least 90 minutes in each of your reports.
For the Coaching Practicum you will Coach, Be Coached, and Observe Coaching
Introductory Coaching Session, Opening Coaching Session, Second, Third, Fourth, and Fifth Coaching Sessions
After the opening session you will have a homework assignment in preparation for your second coaching session - expect 3 hours to complete it.
One-on-One Coaching Session:
All participants are given a one-on-one coaching session to be scheduled individually.
Case Study: Fill in a table outlining the coaching process from the initial conversation through challenges.
- Explain the parameters of coaching
- List the 11 Core Competencies
- Discuss the Code of Ethics
- Identify and coach different personal styles
- Use listening, assertive communication, and questioning techniques
- Recognize and adjust to V-A-K styles, Meta Models, and Meta Programs
- Coach for proactive goal setting and action planning
Approved by the ICF as an ACSTH program for 30 hours. Accredited by IACET to offer 3 CEUs (these CEUs are accepted by ATD, SHRM, HRCI, and more). Approved by AICI to offer 30 hours. Approved by PMI to offer 3 CEUs.
The full program fee to earn your Certified Professional Coach designation is $1695. If you choose, you may make two payments of $870 each or three payments of $590 each with all payments due before the start of class. This includes the five webinars, group session, and coaching practicum required for certification, plus the two webinars after certification along with a free monthly Q&A call, access to the Coach login page on this site with tools, session questionnaires, and more. All graduates are also provided with a dashboard from which you can give multiple assessments that you brand. Inclusion in the www.FindaCertifiedCoach.com database is optional.
Cancellation Policy: Apply Now In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration. You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first webinar.
Offering quality certification training programs and classes for executive or life coach certification is the priority at CCC. After reviewing your options for coach certification classes and this coaching program schedule, CCC invites you to enroll in executive coach certification classes or life coach training today to earn the Certified Professional Coach designation.