The ICF-accredited Foundational Cohort - Level 1/ACSTH, Growth Cohort - from Level 1 to 2/ACSTH & ACTP, and Advanced Cohort - Level 2/ACTP include the training hours, Mentor Coaching, and recording assessment to support you earning the associated credential.
By paying in full at one time, you will save! Programs include all class materials, classes, group sessions, and coaching sessions required for each certification.
- The full program fee for the Foundational Cohort - Level 1/ACSTH is $5890.
- The full program fee for the Growth Cohort - from Level 1 to 2/ACSTH & ACTP is $5890.
- The full program fee for the Advanced Cohort - Level 2/ACTP is $9780.
Prior to earning certification, applicant understands and agrees to complete the course work, attend all hours of training and fully participate, complete research, practice, and report assignments, fully participate in all segments of the coaching practicum, submit all evaluations, and complete the case study or final report assigned. Certification is possible within offered schedules; applicant has up to twelve months to complete the deliverables or transfer to a different class with the associated transfer fee. A certificate is issued upon completion showing the program approvals and accreditations for hours. Applicant agrees and understands that any opportunity for make-up work is at the discretion of the trainer. Transferring to a different class before starting is based on space available. If you attend part of the program with one class and part with another class, there will be an additional fee of $350.
The ICF has accredited these cohort programs as Level 1 or Level 2 and the Center for Coaching Certification is an IACET-authorized CEU provider.
- The Certified Professional Coach program is ICF-approved for 30 hours, accredited by IACET to offer 3 CEUs, and 3 AICI CEUs may be earned. Please note that while this course is accredited by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI) certification earned through the trainer upon completion of this course is entirely independent from AICI’s certification programs. If you wish to pursue AICI certification, please refer to AICI's website. http://www.aici.org.
- The Certified Master Coach program is approved by ICF for 35 hours and accredited by IACET to offer 3.5 CEUs.
- The Certified Advanced Coach program is approved by ICF for 35 hours and accredited by IACET to offer 3.5 CEUs.
- The Coaching Experience Class is approved by ICF for 30 Hours and accredited by IACET to offer 3 CEUs.
- The Mentor Coaching meets the ICF requirements.
The program is owned by the Center for Coaching Certification LLC, parent company Effect Services LLC, and its founder Cathy Liska. Other trainers are independent contractors with no proprietary interest.
The program and materials are the intellectual property of the Center for Coaching Certification LLC. Participant hereby agrees that there shall be no sharing, replicating, duplicating, or otherwise reproducing the materials for the use of anyone other than the course participant, and no using the content for training programs.
Classes are recorded for the participants. Recordings are also used for internal training of trainers, periodic audits by accrediting organizations, and occasionally for students in other classes when their recordings are defective. Registering for a class means agreeing to these uses of recordings.
Information from each form on this website is used by the Center for Coaching Certification to respond and follow-up. The information is maintained on our internal database. Trainers maintain student records during classes and after a class is over the Center for Coaching Certification maintains the records internally. Completing a form means agreeing to your information being held in our records.
Cancellation Policy: In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration. You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first webinar. Transferring to a different class before starting is based on space available.
Transfer Policy: If you attend part of the program with one class and part with another class, there will be an additional fee of $350.
The Center for Coaching Certification is focused on the integrity of all coach training programs. To ensure the student experience is honored and certification standards held true, payment or the registration fee must be paid to hold a space in the program and the full amount is due in before the start of the program. Payment in full is the best rate and payment plans of two or three payments are available at an additional cost.
You can hold your place in class and complete registration by submitting payment. Payment in full is due before class starts.
By clicking submit below, I am acknowledging that I have read and agree to the above statements and agree to receiving emails and phone calls.