The Center for Coaching Certification training model is built on the ICF’s Core Competencies while also being informed by multiple other models:
- Competence: CCC programs build on your existing strengths with ICF's Core Competencies to upgrade your skills, expand awareness of the synergy between being and doing, create positive belief in the client’s ability, and develop powerful coaching language.
- Confidence: CCC programs build the confidence of the coach in their abilities, provide tools for empowering client confidence, enhance confidence in the coaching process, and incorporate awareness of positivity to support confidence for the long term.
- Choice: CCC programs focus on the client being their own best expert thus empowering them to discover, decide, and strategize with the coach as their partner.
The Center for Coaching Certification offers ICF-approved ACSTH programs: Certified Professional Coach, Certified Master Coach, Certified Coach Specialist in Business, Career, Executive, Life, and Wellness, a Coaching Practicum class, plus Mentor Coaching to help you earn your ACC or PCC credential with the ICF, complete required continuing education, and continue on for the MCC credential.
The Certified Professional Coach program is 30 hours for $1695 and offered either completely online or with a combination of online and face-to-face.
The Certified Master Coach program is 35 hours for $1995 and offered completely online.
The Certified Business, Career, Executive, Life, or Wellness Coach Specialist programs are 35 hours for $1995.
The Coaching Experience class is 30 hours for $1895.
The Mentor Coaching is 10 hours and is $1400 for CCC graduates and $1600 for non-CCC graduates which includes five group sessions and three individual sessions and all program materials. Private/individual mentor coaching is available for $2000.
The ACC Cohort includes the Certified Professional Coach, Certified Master Coach, and Mentor Coaching for $4,800.00
The ACC to PCC Cohort includes the Certified Business, Career, Executive, Life, or Wellness Coach Specialist, the Coaching Experience class, and Mentor Coaching for $4,800.00
The PCC Cohort includes the Certified Professional Coach, Certified Master Coach, the Certified Business, Career, Executive, Life, or Wellness Coach Specialist, the Coaching Experience class, and Mentor Coaching for $8,750.00.
All programs are designed specifically to develop the ICF's Core Competencies for coaches as defined by the ICF and build on your expertise.
Qualifying for membership in the International Coaching Federation or earning a credential involves the steps noted below:
-about the process for training, ICF membership, and ICF Credentialing
Step 3: Earn a Credential
- For the ACC Credential the next step is Mentor Coaching
- For the PCC Credential the next step is additional training and Mentor Coaching