Mentor Coach Program Overview
Mentor Coaching for earning the ACC, PCC, or MCC credential with ICF
Mentor Coaching Groups include five group sessions totaling 7.5 hours plus three individual sessions totaling 3 hours more than meeting the required 10 hours of mentor coaching for ICF's ACC, PCC, or MCC credential.
- Strengthen your application of ICF's Core Competencies as demonstrated viv-a-vis the PCC Markers
- Build your confidence as a coach
- Deepen your active listening, rephrasing, and reflecting
- Upgrade your clear, direct communication
- Polish your powerful questioning
- Prepare for your ICF credential application
Note: ICF requires that Mentor Coaching extends over / beyond three-months.
When you enroll, you will receive a proprietary 360 Assessment of your coaching competencies - a self-assessment plus you will ask 3 to 6 clients to complete the assessment and email directly to your Mentor Coach.
For the required assessing of you coaching, you may submit up to three recordings of you coaching a client for twenty to sixty minutes (additional recordings can be reviewed for $200 each).
The Mentor Coaching will fulfill International Coaching Federation requirements for mentor coaching to renew your ACC or to earn an ACC, PCC, or MCC credential!
Mentor Coaching groups Include:
Three individual sessions totaling 3 hours.
- The initial Mentor Coaching session is ideally to review the 360 assessment and may also include review of your first recording.
- Based on the results of your first recording and the level of credential you are seeking, a second recording of you coaching a client may be reviewed in the second session or you may choose a focus pertinent to your coaching competencies.
- A third mentor coaching session is open to either review a third recording or to focus on your application of competencies when coaching.
Five 90-minute group sessions focused on discussing the coaching competencies and their application in your coaching work.
- Mentor Coaching Group 1: Introductions, Review the Group Coaching Format, explore Foundation, then Define Your Action Plan
- Mentor Coaching Group 2: Explore Co-Creating the Relationship then Define Your Action Plan
- Mentor Coaching Group 3: Explore Communicating Effectively then Define Your Action Plan
- Mentor Coaching Group 4: Explore Cultivating Learning and Growth then Define Your Action Plan
- Mentor Coaching Group 5: Explore Challenges, Tools, and Techniques then Define Your Action Plan
Private Mentor Coaching is available and co-designed.
Student coaches have completed or are completing 60 or more hours of ICF-accredited coach training.
Student coaches are actively coaching.
Please contact if you are close to these pre-requisites and want to join a scheduled group.
Mentor Coaching Group sessions are as scheduled and part of the complete package. Group size is limited to 10.
Individual sessions are scheduled directly with the Mentor Coach and are also part of the complete package.
Complete this application: ICF Mentor Coach Apply Now
Then to hold your place in the group, pay the registration fee at: here.
The complete Mentor Coaching program is $2195 for CCC graduates and $2795 for non-CCC graduates which includes five group sessions and three individual sessions and all program materials. Private/individual mentor coaching is available for $3600.
To successfully complete the ten hours of mentor coaching, applicant understands and agrees to attend and fully participate in all scheduled group sessions, complete the 360 assessment, after the first group session record and submit up to three recordings of your coaching that you believe fulfill the requirements, and fully engage in three individual coaching sessions. Applicant agrees and understands that any opportunity for make-up of group coaching sessions is at the discretion of the mentor coach and involves an additional fee of $100. Transferring to a different group before starting is based on space available. If you attend part of the mentor coaching with one group and part with another, there will be an additional fee of $150.
The International Coaching Federation, ICF, has accredited all Center for Coaching Certification programs as (formerly ACSTH, ACTP), Level 1, Level 2, or CCE. Partial hours of Level 1 or Level 2 programs are available as well as the complete cohorts.
The International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training, IACET, and Association of Image Consultants International, AICI, have accredited offering CEUs as follows:
- The Certified Professional Coach program: 30 hours = 3 CEUs, is $1995.00.
- The Certified Master Coach program: 35 hours = 3.5 CEUs, is $2195.00.
- The Certified Advanced Coach program: 35 hours = 3.5 CEUs, is $2195.00.
- The Coaching Experience class: 30 hours = 3 CEUs, is $1995.00.
- The Mentor Coaching meets the ICF requirements for the ACC, PCC, or MCC credentialing = 1 CEU, is $2195.00.
- Foundational Cohort: = 7.5 CEUs, Level 1 is $5890.
- Growth Cohort: = 7.5 CEUs, from Level 1 to Level 2, is $5890.
- Advanced Cohort: = 14 CEUs, Level 2, is $9780.
AICI CEUs may be earned. Please note that while these courses are accredited by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI) certification earned through the trainer upon completion of this course is entirely independent from AICI’s certification programs. If you wish to pursue AICI certification, please refer to AICI's website. http://www.aici.org.
The International Coaching Federation, ICF, and International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training, IACET, have accredited offering CCEs or CEUs as follows:
- 10 CCEs or 1 CEU for the Coaching Supervision group, is $2095.
- Coaching Skills for Professionals: 12 hours of Core Competency = 12 CCEs or 1.2 CEUs, is $895.
- Diversity and Equity in Coaching: 8 of Core Competency and 2 of Resource Development = 10 CCEs or 1 CEU, is $595.
- Science of Positivity: 12 hours: 8 of Core Competency and 4 of Resource Development = 12 CCEs or 1.2 CEUs, is $595.
The program is owned by the Center for Coaching Certification LLC, parent company Effect Services LLC, and its founder Cathy Liska. Other Mentor Coaches are independent contractors with no proprietary interest.
The program, materials, and Coaching Competencies 360 are the intellectual property of the Center for Coaching Certification LLC. Participant hereby agrees that there shall be no sharing, replicating, duplicating, or otherwise reproducing the materials for the use of anyone other than the course participant, and no using the content for training programs.
Group Sessions are recorded for the participants. Recordings are also used for internal training of mentor coaches, periodic audits by accrediting organizations, and occasionally for participants in other groups when their recordings are defective. Registering for a group means agreeing to these uses of recordings.
Information from each form on this website is used by the Center for Coaching Certification to respond and follow-up. The information is maintained on our internal database. Trainers maintain student records during classes and after a class is over the Center for Coaching Certification maintains the records internally. Completing a form means agreeing to your information being held in our records.
Cancellation Policy: In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration. You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first webinar. Transferring to a different class before starting is based on space available.
Transfer Policy: If you attend part of the program with one class and part with another class, there will be an additional fee of $150.
The Center for Coaching Certification is focused on the integrity of all coach training programs. To ensure the student experience is honored and certification standards held true, payment or the registration fee must be paid to hold a space in the program and the full amount is due in before the start of the program. Payment in full is the best rate and payment plans of two or three payments are available at an additional cost.
Offering quality training programs and classes for Academic, Business, Career, Executive, Life, or Wellness Coaching is the priority at CCC. After reviewing your options for coach certification classes and this coaching program schedule, CCC invites you to complete your registration for coach training today to earn the Certified Professional Coach designation.
You can hold your place in class and complete registration by submitting payment. Payment in full is due before class starts.
By clicking submit below, I am acknowledging that I have read and agree to the above statements and agree to receiving emails and phone calls.