Mentor Coaching Package for Earning the ACC, PCC, or MCC Credential
Fulfill your requirement for 10 hours of mentor coaching with this package offered initially at just $1000!
Note: The ICF does require that all Mentor Coaching hours extend over / beyond a three month time frame.
Upon enrollment you will be emailed a 360 Assessment on the ICF's Core Competencies with a self-assessment plus the form for you to send to 3 or 4 clients to complete and email to your Mentor Coach.
Plan to submit a recording of 20 to 30 minutes of you coaching a client along with the client’s permission to your Mentor Coach.
The 10 Hours of Mentor Coaching Includes:
- Three individual sessions totaling 3 hours.
- One following completion of the 360 assessment with yourself and 3 to 4 clients
- One following submitting a recording of you coaching a client for 20 to 30 minutes
- The topic of the third session is open - it must focus on your coaching.
- Five 90-minute group sessions focused on discussing the coaching competencies and their application in your coaching work.
- Group 1: Introductions, Review the Group Coaching Format, Explore Ethics and Agreements in Coaching then Define Your Action Plan
- Group 2: Explore Co-Creating the Coaching Relationship then Define Your Action Plan
- Group 3: Explore Communication – Listening, Clear and Direct Language, and Powerful Questions then Define Your Action Plan
- Group 4: Explore Creating Awareness then Define Your Action Plan
- Group 5: Explore Challenges, Tools, and Techniques then Define Your Action Plan
- Earn 10 hours of mentor coaching for ICF's ACC, PCC, or MCC credential.
- Strengthen your ICF's Core Competencies
- Build confidence
- Deepen active listening, rephrasing, and reflecting
- Enhance clear, direct communication
- Polish powerful questioning
- Student coaches must have completed at least 60 hours of an ICF-approved coach training before participating in mentor coaching.
- Student coaches must have coached at least four clients for a total of at least 35 hours.
- Group sessions are as scheduled and part of the complete package.
- Individual sessions are scheduled directly with the Mentor Coach and also part of the complete package.
The fee for the ten hours of Mentor Coaching that includes five group sessions and three individual sessions is $1200 for graduates of the Center for Coaching Certification, CCC programs and $1600 for non-CCC graduates. Private/individual mentor coaching is $2000. To complete the ten hours of mentor coaching, applicant understands and agrees to attend and participate in all group session of the program, complete the 360 assessment, provided a recording of your coaching, and fully engage in the individual coaching. Applicant agrees and understands that any opportunity for make-up of group coaching sessions is at the discretion of the mentor coach and involves an additional fee. Transferring to a different class before starting is based on space available. If you attend part of the program with one class and part with another class, there will be an additional fee of $250.
The program materials and coaching Competencies 360 is owned by the Center for Coaching Certification LLC, parent company Effect Services LLC, and its founder Cathy Liska. Other Mentor Coaches are Independent Contractors with no proprietary interest.
The program materials and coaching competencies 360 are the intellectual property of the Center for Coaching Certification LLC. Participant hereby agrees that there shall be no replicating, duplicating, or otherwise reproducing the materials for the use of anyone other than the course participant, and no using the content for mentor coaching or training programs.
Classes are recorded for the participants. Recordings are also used for periodic audits by accrediting organizations and occasionally for students in other classes when their recordings are defective. Registering for a class means agreeing to these uses of recordings.
Information from each form on this website is used by the Center for Coaching Certification to respond and follow-up. The information is maintained on our internal database. Trainers maintain student records during classes and after a class is over the Center for Coaching Certification maintains the records internally. Completing a form means agreeing to your information being held in our records.
Cancellation Policy: In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first group coaching session you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration. You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first group coaching session. If you start the program and are unable to attend all of the classes and the full coaching practicum, participation may be transferred to another class when space is available.