Certified Master Coach Program Overview:
Designed to expand your knowledge and application of the ICF's Core Competencies of a coach, prepare for the Coach Knowledge Assessment, and add tools and techniques for your coaching.
Start with seven live, interactive online classes:
Before each class you will write a one to two page report responding to three questions.
- Group or Team Coaching: Explore considerations for coaching groups or teams and prepare for your group coaching
- Ethics and Agreements: Review the don'ts and the do's for competencies 1 and 2, then explore application
- Coaching Process: Discuss the don'ts and do's for the competencies 3, 4, and 5, then expand with the how to tips for a coach
- People and Communication: Consider the don'ts and do's for competencies 6 and 7, then confer on how to effectively use the techniques when coaching
- Creating Change with Confidence: Go through the don'ts and do's of competency 8, then delve into application when coaching
- Time and Money: Review tools and basic concepts plus talk about coaching on sensitive topics with specific examples for time and money coaching
- Debrief: Chat about learning points and plan for your next steps as a coach
After each class you will write a one to two page report responding to three questions.
Live participation is required in all ICF-approved programs. It is possible to miss and make up on of these sessions with pre-approval from your trainer. The process is to listen to the recording of your class and then schedule a one-on-one call with your trainer to make-up the required live contact hours.
For the Coaching Practicum you will interview and be interviewed for coaching, Coach, Be Coached, Observe Coaching, and Coach a Group plus be in the Coaching Group
- Six group sessions: one as a coach and 5 as a participant - these are as scheduled for the class.
- Interview three classmates and be interviewed by three classmates as a prospective coach - these are scheduled with your trainer separately.
- Coach and be coached for three individual sessions - these are scheduled with your partner and trainer separately.
- Observe three coaching sessions of your classmates via recording.
Final Report: Write a two-page report about your coaching with a client over viewing your approach, results, and what you learned.
One-on-One Coaching Session:
All participants are given a one-on-one coaching session to be scheduled individually.
- Differentiate between Group Coaching, Team Coaching, Facilitation, and Training.
- Plan for and coach a group session.
- Fully describe a coaching agreement and the Code of Ethics.
- Identify the do’s and the don’ts for meeting ethical guidelines and establishing the coaching agreement.
- Illustrate and describe coaching process.
- Recognize and apply the do’s and don’ts for establishing trust and coaching presence.
- Practice and demonstrate active listening, powerful questioning, and direct communication.
- Practice and demonstrate creating awareness, designing actions, planning and goal setting, and managing progress and accountability.
- Explore sensitive topics and demonstrate openness to discuss in coaching sessions.
- Identify areas for additional research to enhance coaching services.
- Plan for and coach in keeping with the Code of Ethics and ICF's Core Competencies.
Approved by the ICF as an ACSTH program for 35 hours. Accredited by IACET to offer 3.5 CEUs (these CEUs are accepted by ATD, SHRM, HRCI, and more). Approved by PMI to offer 3.5 CEUs.
The full program fee to earn your Certified Master Coach designation is $1995. If you choose, you may make two payments of $1020 each or three payments of $690 each with all payments due before the start of class. This includes the seven webinars and coaching practicum required for certification, access to a free monthly Q&A call, and access to the Coach login page on this site with tools, session questionnaires, and more. All graduates are also provided with a dashboard from which you can give multiple assessments that you brand. Inclusion in the www.FindaCertifiedCoach.com database is optional.
Classes are recorded for the participants. Recordings are also used for periodic audits by accrediting organizations and occasionally for students in other classes when their recordings are defective. Registering for a class means agreeing to these uses of recordings.
Information from each form on this website is used by the Center for Coaching Certification to respond and follow-up. The information is maintained on our internal database. Trainers maintain student records during classes and after a class is over the Center for Coaching Certification maintains the records internally. Completing a form means agreeing to your information being held in our records.
Cancellation Policy: In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration. You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first webinar. Transferring to a different class before starting is based on space available. If you attend part of the program with one class and part with another class, there will be an additional fee of $250.
Offering quality certification training programs and classes for Academic, Business, Career, Executive, Life, or Wellness Coaching certification is the priority at CCC. After reviewing your options for coach certification classes and this coaching program schedule, CCC invites you to enroll in Academic, Business, Career, Executive, Life, or Wellness Coach training today to earn the Certified Master Coach designation.