Certified Master Coach Program Overview:
Seven live, interactive online classes:
Before each class you will write a one to two page report responding to three questions.
- Group or Team Coaching – explore considerations for coaching groups or teams and prepare for your group coaching
- Ethics and Agreements - review the don'ts and the do's for competencies 1 and 2 then explore application
- Coaching Process - discuss the don'ts and do's for the competencies 3 and 4 then expand with the how to's for a coach
- People and Communication - consider the don'ts and do's for competencies 5, 6, and 7 then confer on how to effectively use the techniques when coaching
- Creating Change with Confidence - go through the don'ts and do's of competencies 8, 9, 10, and 11 then delve into application when coaching
- Time and Money Coaching – talk about coaching on sensitive topics with specific examples for time and money coaching
- Debrief - chat about learning points and plan for your next steps as a coach
After each class you will write a one to two page report responding to three questions.
Coaching Practicum – Coach, Be Coached, Observe Coaching:
Six group sessions - one as a coach and 5 as a participant - these are as scheduled for the class.
Interview three classmates and be interviewed by three classmates as a prospective coach - these are scheduled with your trainer separately.
Coach and be coached for three individual sessions - these are scheduled with your partner and trainer separately.
Observe three coaching sessions of your classmates via recording.
Final Report – write a two-page report about your coaching with a client over viewing your approach, results, and what you learned.