Graduates of coach training at the Center for Coaching Certification are each provided with an assessment dashboard. Benefits include white-labeling or branding (so that all assessment reports have their logo and contact information) plus wholesale pricing.The resource center in the dashboard includes videos, facilitator guides, sample reports, and more.
What assessment are included?
- Core Assessments
• DISC* (measures behavioral styles)
• Motivators (evaluates motivational styles)
• Hartman** (evaluates thinking styles)
• Emotional Intelligence EIQ-2 (evaluates emotional styles)
• Learning Styles (evaluates learning styles)
*DISC report versions: Self (General), Sales, Leadership, Coaching
**Hartman report versions: Self (General), Sales, Leadership
☞Additional available languages for the DISC: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Espanol, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Malaysian, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, UK English
II. Combined Core Assessments
• DISC+Learning Styles
III. 360º Assessment
• DISC 360
IV. Hiring & Selection Assessments
• Workplace Strengths (initial screening assessment)
• Executive Summary* (executive selection assessment)
*Executive Summary report versions: General, Leadership, Sales, Service
V. Specialty Reports
• Sales IQ Plus (sales skills test)
• Executive Summary – Development (executive development report that integrates the first three Core Assessments: DISC, Motivators and Hartman)
As discussed in your coaching certification, assessments are a tool used when it benefits the client. This means have a clear purpose and choose whether to use an assessment, which assessment to use, and when to use it based on what will serve the client. Each time you use an assessment, include a coaching session on the results!