Mentor Coaching Package for Earning the ACC, PCC, or MCC Credential
Fulfill your requirement for 10 hours of mentor coaching with this package offered initially at just $1000!
Note: The ICF does require that all Mentor Coaching hours be completed over a three month time frame.
Upon enrollment you will be emailed a 360 Assessment on the 11 Core Competencies with a self-assessment plus the form for you to send to 3 or 4 clients to complete and email to your Mentor Coach.
Plan to submit a recording of 20 to 30 minutes of you coaching a client along with the client’s permission to your Mentor Coach.
The 10 Hours of Mentor Coaching Includes:
- Three individual sessions totaling 3 hours.
- One following completion of the 360 assessment with yourself and 3 to 4 clients
- One following submitting a recording of you coaching a client for 20 to 30 minutes
- The topic of the third session is open - it must focus on your coaching.
- Five 90-minute group sessions focused on discussing the coaching competencies and their application in your coaching work.
- Group 1: Introductions, Review the Group Coaching Format, Explore Ethics and Agreements in Coaching then Define Your Action Plan
- Group 2: Explore Co-Creating the Coaching Relationship then Define Your Action Plan
- Group 3: Explore Communication – Listening, Clear and Direct Language, and Powerful Questions then Define Your Action Plan
- Group 4: Explore Creating Awareness then Define Your Action Plan
- Group 5: Explore Challenges, Tools, and Techniques then Define Your Action Plan
- Earn 10 hours of mentor coaching for ICF's ACC credential.
- Strengthen your ICF 11 Core Competencies
- Build confidence
- Deepen active listening, rephrasing, and reflecting
- Enhance clear, direct communication
- Polish powerful questioning
- Student coaches must have completed at least 60 hours of an ICF-approved coach training before participating in mentor coaching.
- Student coaches must have coached at least four clients for a total of at least 35 hours.
- Group sessions are as scheduled and part of the complete package.
- Individual sessions are scheduled directly with the Mentor Coach and also part of the complete package.