A website is a basic tool for a professional coach and one of the top ways to increase website ranking with search engines and create visibility is with a blog. There is a simple reason blogs make an impact: blogs provide content.
Content on a blog tied to a website gives people a reason to come back to your site again. As long as you are providing value, it is worth it for coaching clients and prospective clients to read your blog posts. Write about topics that will interest your ideal coaching client.
Search engines look for new content on a site so a blog tied to your website increases your visibility on the web. When you write on topics your clients care about, the content adds value on your website, and this improves your ranking when people do a search.
A few tips for coaches new to blogging:
- Blogs are typically 200 to 300 words
- Include a picture with each blog post
- Use the blog tools for key words, a description, and the title
- Publish a new article 2 to 3 times a week
- Comment on other’s blogs and invite comments on yours
- Write blogs as a guest for others and invite others to write for your blog
WordPress is free so start your blog now for your coaching clients.
What do you think of blogging?