Discover the answer by considering these questions:
- How often do competing priorities interfere with your choices?
- How many goals have you forgotten or pushed aside?
- How often do you use great advice you are given?
- How effectively can you brainstorm on your own?
- How easily do you consider different perspectives?
- How often do you take time to think deeply about what you want?
- How likely is it that you get in your own way?
- How effectively do you hold yourself accountable?
If your answers to the above questions are along the line of effectively exploring possibilities, being deeply aware, choosing your path, and naturally moving forward, then my questions is, why are you even reading this blog?
If, like so many, your answers indicate the challenges with time and space to think plus ways to achieve, then you have answered the title question.
A coach, using techniques and skills fine-tuned during coaching certification, will empower you to prioritize, strategize, and effectively create the meaningful change you choose.
A trained coach partners with you in a process that puts you in charge of being your own best expert. Coaching is an safe opportunity to think and feel deeply then move into experiencing what you want professionally and personally.