- How will you evaluate?
The basic process for analyzing the data includes:
- Compare baseline to the outcome
- Factor in influencing factors
- Determine the percentage qualitative benefits are responsible for the quantitative outcomes
- Quantify the economic value
Be prepared to explain the information and process above.
- Value of Attributed Benefit / Cost of Coaching
- After the analysis, a common formula for the bottom line impact is:
Value – Cost ÷ Cost = ROI
When the ROI is given, having the explanation of your planning, process, and analysis maximizes the value of the information. This means that evaluating the efficacy of coaching creates the opportunities to intelligently determine whether to invest in coaching and for how long, maximize the outcomes of a coaching program, and fully engage and empower.
What Resources for Coaching Programs and Coaching Measures are Available?
- Consulting for establishing, running, or evaluating coaching programs
- Training for coaches to be effective or for leaders to create a coaching culture
- Coaching for individual employees including the coaches, high potentials, and leaders
Share your thoughts here or reach out with your questions!