1. What’s your coaching business name? Excite Ed!
2. What is your niche? Parenting
3. What is your favorite success story? I worked with a family who was bringing in a 16 year old daughter (she had left Mom and wanted to live with Dad). I helped the Dad connect in a meaningful way with his daughter; helped the daughter acclimate to her her home which included two step-siblings; helped the daughter get used to her new school and get a part-time job.
4. What motivates you? Helping other people find their purpose in life motivates me.
5. What is something unique about your coaching? My coaching is unique because I look beyond the identified problem. My skills as a master’s level counselor help me move the initial presenting problem to underlying ones.
Hey coaches, if you want to be featured in an upcoming blog, contact info@CoachCert.com