When marketing your coaching services to achieve and sustain excellence in coaching, you have literally hundreds of strategies from which to choose. Select a handful of strategies to utilize. Consider cost, time involved, market reach, specificity to your ideal client, and how the strategy supports your overall business.
Core basics for your marketing include:
- Internet presence:
- Build a website with excellent content and search engine optimization.
- Create profiles on major social media sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Publish articles in blogs and on other article sites.
- Participate in face-to-face opportunities including professional membership organizations, business groups, and community events.
- Engage people online in discussion groups.
- Speak to business groups and professional membership organizations.
- Offer training programs and workshops.
- Provide virtual programs such as webinars and tele-conferences.
In planning implementation of your marketing strategies, decide on your order of priority to implement and schedule how much time you will spend on each. Some of the strategies listed require more time in the beginning and then less time for ongoing maintenance. A few of the strategies are time intensive so consider how often you will plan something. Each of these strategies is effective in building a sustainable coaching business soyou can focus on providing excellence in coaching.