2022 is arriving soon!
Here we are wrapping up 2021 with much of what was happening in 2020 continuing. Whether this was anticipated or is a surprise, let’s be glad we are here now. Start with reflecting on the past year for the awareness, insights, and gains. Then look forward to intentionally create what is desired moving forward.
An invitation: reflect on 2021 with these coaching questions:
- What were the challenges you faced?
- What were the lessons learned?
- What were the benefits experienced?
- How is your life different?
- How are you different?
- What are you grateful for?
An invitation: look forward to 2022 with more coaching questions:
- What do you want to do in 2022?
- What is your ideal outcome?
- What challenges do you face?
- What are your strategies?
- Who is your support network?
- How will you move forward?
- What do you want to notice along the way?
- How will you track progress?
- How will you celebrate successes?
Perhaps you are familiar with the old adage, those who fail to plan, plan to fail. Learning from that inspires us to look forward, consider the possibilities, and make choices. Be intentional and create your 2022 the way you want it!