1. What’s your coaching business name? Shine Each Day
2. What is your niche? Men and women who are 30-50 years old who have realized they are not content with where their life is and are ready to explore their strengths and passions. I also support parents on their journey with children from first time parents to parents of teens.
3. What is your favorite success story? A women found me from New Zealand just from googling my name because she saw Kathy Matthews was giving a course in Wellington, NZ. She emailed me to ask if I could talk with her. After figuring out where she was, realizing she was more than a half a day ahead of me we decided to set up Skype. We started with an introductory conversation and then continued on with coaching sessions. It was a lovely connection and we were able to create some clarity as to what and where she really wanted to work. This gave her confidence to talk with her boss and she was able to take positive steps towards her goals in all areas of her life because of her new clarity and confidence. It was such a wonderful experience for both of us!
4. What motivates you? I am motivated by helping others find confidence in their strengths and what they have to offer the world, which leads to positive, energized and more healthy people!
5. What is something unique about your coaching? I seem to be able to connect with people where they are at that encourages them to be honest with themselves and believe in the good they have to share with others. In other words…. Helping people to Shine Each Day!