Certified Master Coach Program Overview:
Seven live, interactive online classes:
Before each class you will write a one to two page report responding to three questions.
- Group or Team Coaching: Explore considerations for coaching groups or teams and prepare for your group coaching
- Ethics and Agreements: Review the don'ts and the do's for competencies 1 and 2, then explore application
- Coaching Process: Discuss the don'ts and do's for the competencies 3 and 4, then expand with the how to tips for a coach
- People and Communication: Consider the don'ts and do's for competencies 5, 6, and 7, then confer on how to effectively use the techniques when coaching
- Creating Change with Confidence: Go through the don'ts and do's of competencies 8, 9, 10, and 11, then delve into application when coaching
- Time and Money Coaching: Talk about coaching on sensitive topics with specific examples for time and money coaching
- Debrief: Chat about learning points and plan for your next steps as a coach
After each class you will write a one to two page report responding to three questions.
Coaching Practicum – Coach, Be Coached, Observe Coaching:
- Six group sessions one as a coach and 5 as a participant - these are as scheduled for the class.
- Interview three classmates and be interviewed by three classmates as a prospective coach - these are scheduled with your trainer separately.
- Coach and be coached for three individual sessions - these are scheduled with your partner and trainer separately.
- Observe three coaching sessions of your classmates via recording.
Final Report: Write a two-page report about your coaching with a client over viewing your approach, results, and what you learned.
One-on-One Coaching Session:
All participants are given a one-on-one coaching session to be scheduled individually.
- Differentiate between Group Coaching, Team Coaching, Facilitation, and Training.
- Plan for and coach a group session.
- Fully describe a coaching agreement and the Code of Ethics.
- Identify the do’s and the don’ts for meeting ethical guidelines and establishing the coaching agreement.
- Illustrate and describe coaching process.
- Recognize and apply the do’s and don’ts for establishing trust and coaching presence.
- Practice and demonstrate active listening, powerful questioning, and direct communication.
- Practice and demonstrate creating awareness, designing actions, planning and goal setting, and managing progress and accountability.
- Explore sensitive topics and demonstrate openness to discuss in coaching sessions.
- Identify areas for additional research to enhance coaching services.
- Plan for and coach in keeping with the Code of Ethics and 11 Core Competencies.
The full program fee to earn your Certified Master Coach designation is $1895. This includes the five webinars and coaching practicum required for certification, plus the two optional webinars after certification, and access to the Coach login page on this site with tools, session questionnaires, and more. Inclusion in the www.FindaCertifiedCoach.com database is optional.
Cancellation Policy: In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration. You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first webinar. If you start the program and are unable to attend all of the classes and the full coaching practicum, participation may be transferred to another class when space is available.
Offering quality certification training programs and classes for executive or life coach certification is the priority at CCC. After reviewing your options for coach certification classes and this coaching program schedule, CCC invites you to enroll in executive coach certification classes or life coach training today to earn the Certified Master Coach designation.