What are we witnessing?
Where to even begin with this question? A world pandemic. Worldwide protesting. Social injustice. A new way. Emotions. Conflicts. Connections. Loss. Opportunity. Fear. Hope. The same old same old. Something different. Hate. Love. Ignorance. Budding awareness. Separation. Solidarity. Change. And more.
Coaches partner with clients to reflect, experience and choose.
- What are you noticing about the pandemic?
- What are you noticing about the violence?
- What are you noticing about what is happening?
- How do you want to process what you are seeing?
- What do you want to gain from reflecting?
- How will your insights serve you moving forward?
What are we experiencing?
Much like the question above, the range of experiences resulting from what we are witnessing is both broad and deep. Thoughts and emotions are all over the place. Add to that with the range of life experiences leading up to today and there is an even wider range of perceptions and impact.
Coaches partner to learn from experiences for awareness moving forward.
- How are you experiencing the pandemic?
- How are you experiencing the rioting?
- What are you feeling?
- What are you thinking?
- How do you want to sit with the experiences?
- What do you want to gain from the experiences?
- What are you learning from your experiences?
- How will you use what you are learning?
What does it mean?
The meaning of what is seen, felt, and experienced is unique for each person. We can be aware that it is different for everyone, be open and accepting to different perceptions and realities.
Coaches partner with clients to discover insights and personal application of meaning.
- What does what you are seeing and experiencing mean to you?
- How do you want to be with the meaning?
- What do you want to gain from this?
- How will you use your awareness and insights?