Join CCC and author a chapter for the Coaching Perspectives book published once a year.
Be a published author! Each year the Center for Coaching Certification publishes a book in the Coaching Perspectives series. The chapters are written by graduates of the coaching certification programs.
What are the benefits?
- Learn to write for publication
- Earn credibility as a published author
- Develop content you can repurpose
- Get feedback on your writing
What are the parameters?
- Each chapter is 3500 to 4500 words
- Each author has a one-page bio
- A Word document that is pre-formatted along with additional formatting information is provided
- On the copyright page full rights to the individual chapter are granted back to the individual author
How does it work?
- Choose a topic relevant to your work as a coach and/or for your ideal client
- Email your idea to be included on the team
- All authors are organized into teams to review and provide feedback on the writing to each other on a schedule
- Your first draft is sent May 15
To participate, submit a working title and key teaching points for a chapter. Use the provided template formatted for the book and start working on your draft!
For 2019, ninth edition of Coaching Perspectives, send an email expressing interest to Cathy@CoachCert.com.