The International Coaching Federation, ICF, Ethics Community of Practice (CP) is a virtual group of coaches who share best practices, emerging trends, tools, and tips in the area of coaching ethics.
The Ethics Community of Practice delivers professional development opportunities through a variety of different outputs, including webinar presentations from subject-matter experts and facilitated discussion sessions.
Do the right thing – learn the ethics before there is a problem! Plus – engage with colleagues, have a safe place to ask questions, and continue your growth.
Sign-up for the Ethics Community of Practice to receive emails about upcoming events at https://gpsd8jrq.pages.infusionsoft.net/
Quarterly webinars on ethics are free to ICF members and available for a small fee for non-members through the Ethics Community of Practice Learning Portal at https://learning.coachfederation.org/professional-development/CP/ethics-cp
Join the Ethics Community of Practice Basecamp discussion for Ethics – email Cathy@CoachCert.com and ask to be added. Please note: all members of the Basecamp group can see the member list and email addresses.
Ethics Water Cooler – an open-ended monthly conversation about ethical situations and considerations. Register at https://coachingfederation-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/cc5a2a354af49b977c24e00bf0acd2b8
- Code of Ethics Overview Video Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMBtOVpaN5DhGnQMkwdA6Mebib094zEgW
- ICF Code of Ethics: https://coachingfederation.org/ethics/code-of-ethics
- ICF Ethics Interpretive Statements: https://coachingfederation.org/interpretive-statements
- FAQs: https://coachingfederation.org/ethics-faqs
- Complimentary Ethics CCE Course: https://coachingfederation.org/ethics-cce-course
- ICF Ethics Hotline: email@example.com 1.859.226.4245
- ICF Ethics Review: https://coachingfederation.org/ethics/ethical-conduct-review-process
Take advantage of the great resources provided to coaches!