Book Review of Coaching Perspectives VII
by Cathy Liska, Linda Murphy, Trish Slatin, Pete Liska, Karly Hall, Jessica Bacher, Alina Lozonschi, Nancy Maxfield-Wilson, Janet Melancon, Karen Mildenhall, Linda Damer, Lee Massaro
Written by graduates of coach training with the Center for Coaching Certification, this book provides a great overview of coaching models and processes and then takes a deeper dive into how to coach, how to build your coaching business, coaching approaches and programs inside of companies, plus resilience and empathy as powerful coaching tools.
Summary – The chapters of the book include:
- Coaching Models and Processes
- Coaching Stuck Business Owners
- Coaching for Time Money OptimizationTM
- Social Media and Your Coaching Business
- Self-Care Improves Your Coaching Business
- Passion and Purpose
- Unleash Your Potential
- Resilience is Your Super Power
- Coaching Leaders to Make Connections
- Leadership and Coaching
- Creating an Internal Coaching Program
- Be a Better Coach with Effective Empathy
- The expertise and experience of the authors goes far beyond their coaching certification and provides powerful ideas and techniques for coaching.
- Each chapter is an independent read and the combination of all the chapters is a well-rounded collection of information for coaching and for creating change.
- The writing styles are different and the content in each chapter is different so be prepared for a series of articles as compared to one comprehensive story.
This book is definitely worth reading and keeping for reference in the future too.