Engage is six lively online classes and through the use of social media to complete assignments.
- Awareness - discuss diversity and the definitions of associated elements.
- Personal Assessment - explore how you personally present in terms of openness to diversity
- Business Assessment - assess how your presents and is perceived in terms of openness to diversity
- Accessibility - review how you can support access to coaching
- Expand Your Coaching Reach - review options for providing coaching to a wider audience
- Long Term Possibilities - discuss what is coming and what else might come in relation to diversity
- Create and Expand Awareness
- Conduct a Personal Assessment
- Plan for a Business Assessment
- Explore Options for Accessibility
- Identify Opportunities for Expanding Access to Coaching
- Brainstorm Long-term Possibilities
The registration fee includes all class materials, classes, group sessions, and coaching sessions required for each certification.
The ICF has approved these programs for CCEs as noted below. The Center for Coaching Certification is also accredited by IACET to offer CEUs as noted below.
- Coaching Skills for Professionals $695 - ICF Approved for 12 hours of Core Competency and accredited by IACET to offer 1.2 CEUS
- Coach Practitioner $695 - ICF Approved for 12 hours of Core Competency and accredited by IACET to offer 1.2 CEUS
- Science of Positivity $395 - ICF Approved for 8 hours of Core Competency and 4 hours of Resource Development and accredited by IACET to offer 1.2 CEUS
- Coaching Business Builder $395 - ICF Approved for 3 hours of Core Competency and 9 hours of Resource Development and accredited by IACET to offer 1.2 CEUS
- Power Pitch Now $147 and accredited by IACET to offer .3 CEUs
Prior to earning certification, applicant understands and agrees to complete the course work, attend all hours of training and fully participate, complete research, practice, and report assignments, fully participate in any coaching practicum, and submit all evaluations. Certification is possible within offered schedules; applicant has up to twelve months to complete the course. A certificate is issued upon completion showing the program approvals and accreditations for hours. Applicant agrees and understands that any opportunity for make-up work is at the discretion of the trainer. Transferring to a different class before starting is based on space available. If you attend part of the program with one class and part with another class, there will be an additional fee of $75.
The program is owned by the Center for Coaching Certification LLC, parent company Effect Services LLC, and its founder Cathy Liska. Other trainers are independent contractors with no proprietary interest.
The program and materials are the intellectual property of the Center for Coaching Certification LLC. Participant hereby agrees that there shall be no sharing, replicating, duplicating, or otherwise reproducing the materials for the use of anyone other than the course participant, and no using the content for training programs.
Classes are recorded for the participants. Recordings are also used for internal training of trainers, periodic audits by accrediting organizations, and occasionally for students in other classes when their recordings are defective. Registering for a class means agreeing to these uses of recordings.
Information from each form on this website is used by the Center for Coaching Certification to respond and follow-up. The information is maintained on our internal database. Trainers maintain student records during classes and after a class is over the Center for Coaching Certification maintains the records internally. Completing a form means agreeing to your information being held in our records.
Cancellation Policy: In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration. You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first webinar. Transferring to a different class before starting is based on space available.
Transfer Policy: If you attend part of the program with one class and part with another class, there will be an additional fee of $75.
Offering quality training and continuing education programs and classes for Academic, Business, Career, Executive, Life, or Wellness Coaching is the priority at CCC. After reviewing your options for coach certification classes and this coaching program schedule, CCC invites you to complete your registration for coach training today to earn the Certified Professional Coach designation.
You can hold your place in class and complete registration by submitting payment. Payment in full is due before class starts.
By clicking submit below, I am acknowledging that I have read and agree to the above statements and agree to receiving emails and phone calls.