Engage is six lively online classes and through the use of social media to complete assignments.
- Awareness - discuss diversity and the definitions of associated elements.
- Personal Assessment - explore how you personally present in terms of openness to diversity
- Business Assessment - assess how your presents and is perceived in terms of openness to diversity
- Accessibility - review how you can support access to coaching
- Expand Your Coaching Reach - review options for providing coaching to a wider audience
- Long Term Possibilities - discuss what is coming and what else might come in relation to diversity
- Create and Expand Awareness
- Conduct a Personal Assessment
- Plan for a Business Assessment
- Explore Options for Accessibility
- Identify Opportunities for Expanding Access to Coaching
- Brainstorm Long-term Possibilities
The full program fee to earn your certificate in Diversity and Connection is $395. If you choose, you may make two payments of $210.00 each or three payments of $150.00 each with all payments due before the start of class. This includes the five webinars, group session, and assignments required for completion. All graduates are also provided with a dashboard from which you can give multiple assessments that you brand.
Classes are recorded for the participants. Recordings are also used for trainers, periodic audits by accrediting organizations, and occasionally for students in other classes when their recordings are defective. Registering for a class means agreeing to these uses of recordings.
Information from each form on this website is used by the Center for Coaching Certification to respond and follow-up. The information is maintained on our internal database. Trainers maintain student records during classes and after a class is over the Center for Coaching Certification maintains the records internally. Completing a form means agreeing to your information being held in our records.
Cancellation Policy: In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration. You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first webinar. Transferring to a different class before starting is based on space available.
Transfer Policy: If you attend part of the program with one class and part with another class, there will be an additional fee of $75.
Offering quality certification training programs and classes for Academic, Business, Career, Executive, Life, or Wellness Coaching certification is the priority at CCC. After reviewing your options for coach certification classes and this coaching program schedule, CCC invites you to enroll in Academic, Business, Career, Executive, Life, or Wellness Coach training today.