Certified Coach Specialist Program Overview
Designed to focus on your coaching relationships based on the unique niche area.
For Certified Business Coach Specialist, Certified Career Coach Specialist, Certified Executive Coach Specialist, Certified Life Coach Specialist, Certified Wellness Coach Specialist designations: Coaches with prerequisite 30 hours or more of coach-specific training are invited to take your coaching competencies to the next level while earning certification within your specialization.
Seven live, interactive online classes:
1. Coach Competencies and Strengths: Review the 11 Core Competencies of a Coach and discuss the Strength Areas for a Coach Specialist; define the type of coaching and the specialist coach; clarify roles
2. Engaging and Understanding Your Clients: Discuss approaches for setting up and starting a coaching relationship including initial conversations, establishing expectations, and the agreement; explore client awareness and choice, aligning the coaching plan, and creating quick wins
3. The Coaching Relationship: Consider different processes and plans, review how to support a client prioritizing their objectives, and effectively co-create the coaching relationship and support the client plan
4. Client Priority Management: Recognize considerations for reviewing client progress and then adjusting to support continued forward progress and motivation for the client
5. The Client's Future: Plan how to prepare clients for their ongoing success after coaching
6. Challenges and Trends: Explore how to manage different challenges in coaching and plan how to stay current
7. Coaching Debrief: Discuss insights, techniques, and approaches during coaching
Independent Learning and Reports: Prior to each webinar there is assigned reading from the Coaching Perspectives series. Following each webinar there are assignments designed for you to think and reflect, research and review, and enhance your learning.
Six group sessions one as coach and five as participant as scheduled for the class
One-on-One Coaching Session:
All participants are given a one-on-one coaching session to be scheduled individually.
Submit your coach bio, review the compiled bios of classmates, submit your order of preference for interviewing, and then interview three classmates. Be interviewed by three classmates as a prospective coach
Email your preferences for a coach and after you are assigned your coach and your client, schedule five individual sessions each as coach and as client with your partner and trainer as follows: one 30-minute session for co-creating the relationship, five 40-minute coaching sessions, and one 30-minute closing session.
Listen to five recordings of your classmates coaching for your observations.
Submit evaluations of your coach, yourself, and the coaches you observe via recording.
Final Report: Write about your coaching work
- Explain the parameters of specialised coaching.
- List the competencies and strengths important to successful business coaching.
- Define and self-assess the knowledge areas important to successful coaching.
- Describe the key components of business roles.
- Explain the linkage between self-determination and business decision-making.
- Co-create a best plan of action to formally engage in a coaching relationship.
- Define methods to position the coaching engagement with client throughout the relationship.
- Learn methods to approach goals and strategies.
- Identify elements of a strong business strategy.
- Co-explore and navigate with the client through a variety of prioritization processes and solutions.
- Understand self-management techniques to create long-term awareness and accountability with the client.
- Develop client’s ability to identify long term concerns and create strategies to sustain skills learned throughout the coaching process.
- Create a plan for staying current as a coach.
- Explore the 11 ICF Core Competencies and Specialist Strengths as they apply when coaching.
- Practice the 11 Core Competencies and Strengths in real time.
Approved by the ICF as an ACSTH program for 35 hours. Accredited by IACET to offer 3.5 CEUs (these CEUs are accepted by ATD, SHRM, HRCI, and more). Approved by PMI to offer 3.5 CEUs.
The full program fee to earn your Certified Coach Specialist designation is $1995. If you choose, you may make two payments of $1020 each or three payments of $690 each with all payments due before the start of class. This includes the seven webinars and coaching practicum required for certification, access to a free monthly Q&A call, and access to the Coach login page on this site with tools, session questionnaires, and more. Inclusion in the www.FindaCertifiedCoach.com database is optional.
Cancellation Policy: Apply Now In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration. You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first webinar. If you start the program and are unable to attend all of the classes and the full coaching practicum, participation may be transferred to another class when space is available.
Offering quality certification training programs and classes for executive or life coach certification is the priority at CCC. After reviewing your options for coach certification classes and this coaching program schedule, CCC invites you to enroll in executive coach certification classes or life coach training today to earn the Certified Coach Specialist designation.