Develop coaching skills for your role as a professional!
Engage in six lively online classes for 60 minutes each, three 60-minute coaching sessions as a coach and three 60-minute coaching sessions as a client. After each class you will want to practice with the techniques discussed and engage with colleagues in the LinkedIn group for discussion to deepen learning.
1. About Coaching and Ethics: What a Coach Is Not, What a Coach Is, How to Excel as a Coach with the 11 Core Competencies, Coaching Code of Ethics Overview
2. Understanding Your Client: A tool for recognizing how your client is thinking and interacting combined with tips to adjust
3. Communication: Techniques for fully engaging through listening, clear, direct language, and asking powerful questions
4. Focus and Motivation: Tools for recognizing language patterns and thought patterns to create a shift for a positive forward focus
5. Group and Team Coaching: Considerations for Group or Team Coaching including who participates, options for setting the agenda, processes, and technologies
6. Group Session: Q&A, model and process overview, and explore resources
Coaching Sessions: Practice the skills and techniques discussed in class.
- Explain the parameters of coaching
- List the 11 Core Competencies
- Discuss the Code of Ethics
- Recognize the considerations for Group and Team Coaching
- Identify and coach different personal styles
- Use listening, assertive communication, and questioning techniques
- Recognize and adjust to V-A-K styles, Meta Models, and Meta Programs
- Coach for proactive goal setting and action planning
The ICF has approved this program for 12 hours of CCEs. The Center for Coaching Certification is also accredited by IACET to offer 1.2 CEUs.
The full program fee to earn your certificate in Coaching Skills for Professionals is $695. If you choose, you may make two payments of $360.00 each or three payments of $245.00 each with all payments due before the start of class. This includes the five webinars, group session, and assignments required for completion. All graduates are also provided with a dashboard from which you can give multiple assessments that you brand.
Classes are recorded for the participants. Recordings are also used for periodic audits by accrediting organizations and occasionally for students in other classes when their recordings are defective. Registering for a class means agreeing to these uses of recordings.
Information from each form on this website is used by the Center for Coaching Certification to respond and follow-up. The information is maintained on our internal database. Trainers maintain student records during classes and after a class is over the Center for Coaching Certification maintains the records internally. Completing a form means agreeing to your information being held in our records.
Cancellation Policy: In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration. You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first webinar. Transferring to a different class before starting is based on space available. If you attend part of the program with one class and part with another class, there will be an additional fee of $75.
Offering quality coach training programs and classes for executive or life coach certification is the priority at CCC. After reviewing your options for coach certification classes and this coaching program schedule, CCC invites you to enroll in executive coach certification classes or life coach training today.