Coaching Practicum Program Overview and Agenda
Program Agenda: Webinars, Assignments, and Coaching Practicum
The advanced coaching practice and training is open to coaches who are members of the ICF. The Coaching Practicum focuses on application of the 11 Core Competencies as a coach in group and individual coaching sessions.
This Coaching Practicum has been approved by the ICF for 30 hours as an ACSTH program and the Center for Coaching Certification is accredited by IACET to offer 3 CEUs.
Completing the Coaching Practicum includes live participation in three 90-minute webinars, plus full participation in individual and group coaching.
- Webinar 1: Review 11 Core Competencies and Evaluation Overview (90 minutes)
- Webinar 2: Group and Team Coaching (90 minutes) Plan to select a date for being the Group Coach. To prepare you will select a technology, select a process, submit the information to your trainer, and provide the information to the group.
- Group Coaching Sessions 1 - 6 (90 minutes each) Plan to be the coach for one of the groups and to be a participant for the other groups.
- Plan on being the coach for one of the assigned group coaching classes. Outline the format of your group and how to use your technology. Anticipate 60 minutes outside of class for choosing a technology and planning for your group and 30 minutes coordinating with your trainer.
- Watch the schedule for group coaching session and be prepared.
- Actively participate in the group coaching sessions.
- Individual Coaching: 1-5 as Coach, Being Coached, Observing (60 minutes each) Plan to interview three classmates as prospective coach and to be interviewed by three classmates. When coaches are assigned plan to schedule five sessions as coach and five sessions as client. Plan to observe five sessions via recording.
- Create your coach bio for submission to the coaches in the group and email to your trainer.
- Review the bios of the coaches in the group and submit a list of everyone in your order of preference for coaches you want to interview.
- Interview 3 classmates (as assigned) as prospective coaches for 15 minutes each.
- Be interviewed by three classmates as a prospective coach for 15 minutes each.
- Submit a list of the 3 classmates interviewed in your order of preference for a coach.
- When you receive your assigned client, contact your client and using your trainer’s calendar schedule five 60-minute coaching sessions with your client and your trainer.
- Plan on scheduling the same series of five sessions as a client.
- Plan on observing the same series of five sessions via recording.
- Participate fully as coach and client, observe with focus, and submit the evaluations.
- Webinar 3: Coaching Debrief (90 minutes) Be prepared to share your learning from the coaching practicum and to ask questions.
Live participation is required in all ICF-approved programs. It is possible to miss and make up on of these sessions with pre-approval from your trainer. The process is to listen to the recording of your class and then schedule a one-on-one call with your trainer to make-up the required live contact hours.
Webinars are 90 minutes, Groups are 90 minutes, individual interviews are 15 minutes, and individual Coaching Sessions are 60 minutes.
- Review the 11 Core Competencies.
- Differentiate between Group Coaching, Team Coaching, Facilitation, and Training.
- Plan for and coach a group session.
- Participate in group coaching and observe different formats.
- Experience using different technologies.
- Plan for and coach in keeping with the Code of Ethics and 11 Core Competencies.
Approved by the ICF as an ACSTH program for 30 hours. Accredited by IACET to offer 3 CEUs (these CEUs are accepted by ATD, SHRM, HRCI, and more). Approved by PMI to offer 3 CEUs.
The full program fee for the Coaching Practicum is $1895. If you choose, you may make two payments of $970 each or three payments of $655 each with all payments due before the start of class.
Classes are recorded for the participants. Recordings are also used for periodic audits by accrediting organizations and occasionally for students in other classes when their recordings are defective. Registering for a class means agreeing to these uses of recordings.
Information from each form on this website is used by the Center for Coaching Certification to respond and follow-up. The information is maintained on our internal database. Trainers maintain student records during classes and after a class is over the Center for Coaching Certification maintains the records internally. Completing a form means agreeing to your information being held in our records.
Cancellation Policy - Apply Now In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration. You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first webinar. Transferring to a different class before starting is based on space available. If you attend part of the program with one class and part with another class, there will be an additional fee of $250.
Offering quality coaching certification programs and classes for executive or life coach training is the priority at CCC. After reviewing your options for coach certification classes and this coaching program schedule, CCC invites you to enroll in executive coach or life coach training today.