Certified Life Coach Specialist Program Overview:
For Certified Business Coach Specialist, Certified Career Coach Specialist, Certified Executive Coach Specialist, Certified Life Coach Specialist, Certified Wellness Coach Specialist designations.
Coaches with prerequisite 30 hours or more of coach-specific training are invited to take your coaching competencies to the next level while earning certification within your specialization.
Seven live, interactive online classes:
1. Coach Competencies and Strengths - review the 11 Core Competencies of a Coach and discuss the Strength Areas for a Coach Specialist; define the type of coaching and the specialist coach; clarify roles
2. Engaging and Understanding Your Clients - discuss approaches for setting up and starting a coaching relationship including initial conversations, establishing expectations, and the agreement; explore client awareness and choice, aligning the coaching plan, and creating quick wins
3. The Coaching Relationship - consider different processes and plans, review how to support a client prioritizing their objectives, and effectively co-create the coaching relationship and support the client plan
4. Client Priority Management - recognize considerations for reviewing client progress and then adjusting to support continued forward progress and motivation for the client
5. The Client's Future - plan how to prepare clients for their ongoing success after coaching
6. Challenges and Trends - explore how to manage different challenges in coaching and plan how to stay current
7. Coaching Debrief - discuss insights, techniques, and approaches during coaching
Independent Learning and Reports: Following each webinar there are assignments designed for you to think and reflect, research and review, and enhance your learning.
Six group sessions- one as coach and five as participant as scheduled for the class
Submit your coach bio, review the compiled bios of classmates, submit your order of preference for interviewing, and then interview three classmates. Be interviewed by three classmates as a prospective coach
Email your preferences for a coach and after you are assigned your coach and your client, schedule five individual sessions each as coach and as client with your partner and trainer as follows: one 30-minute session for co-creating the relationship, five 40-minute coaching sessions, and one 30-minute closing session.
Listen to five recordings of your classmates coaching for your observations.
Submit evaluations of your coach, yourself, and the coaches you observe via recording.
Final Report – write about your coaching work
The full program fee to earn your Certified Coach Specialist designation is $1995. This includes the five webinars and coaching practicum required for certification, plus the two optional webinars after certification, and access to the Coach login page on this site with tools, session questionnaires, and more. Inclusion in the www.FindaCertifiedCoach.com database is optional.
Cancellation Policy - Apply Now In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration. You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first webinar. If you start the program and are unable to attend all of the classes and the full coaching practicum, participation may be transferred to another class when space is available.
Offering quality certification training programs and classes for executive or life coach certification is the priority at CCC. After reviewing your options for coach certification classes and this coaching program schedule, CCC invites you to enroll in executive coach certification classes or life coach training today to earn the Certified Coach Specialist designation.